Tuesday, December 16, 2008

RAYSREALM 2008 READER'S POLL!!!! VOTE NOW!

Well folks, it's that time again! We're reaching the end of yet another year of music and with that in mind, it's time for us all to go on record & make fools of ourselves salivating over a handful of the better platters of '08. So, send in your Top Ten long-players (CD's, albums, whatever you want to call 'em). The only requirement is that they were released in 2008 (I know there is sometimes a sticking point over the date on the back of disc... e.g., sometimes something is dated 2007 and actually isn't available until 2008. What we're looking for is things that became available during 2008...you know what I mean. Anyhoo, send in your Top 10 list to my email: raysrealm@aol.com The cut-off date is Jan 31, 2009 for the simple reason that we give you till the end of the year and then a little time to get your thoughts in order. Then, right after Jan 31, I'll publish the results of the poll, plus my own Top 10 for those of you who give a dern. BE SURE TO INCLUED YOUR POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS IN YOUR EMAIL! Anyone who sends in a Top 10 by Jan 31, 2009 will receive a kewl surprise from me in the mail shortly thereafter! So, list away! Again, send the Top 10 and your mailing address to: raysrealm@aol.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Slinky pic. Reminds me of the old Weenie Face days (you need to bring him back, Ray).

raysrealm said...

Shit, I don't even have to make Slinky up, he's actually real, which is scary. Ferrets are great pets but Goddamn, do they smell bad! Love him, though. That's the one thing about potbelly pigs. No sweat glands...zero smell.