Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year From Raysrealm! Welcome, 2010!

Just a quick Happy New Year message from Raysrealm to all the readers out there who have supported me all year, in past years and even those who just stumbled upon the site today! 2009 produced some great music and here's hoping there's plenty more to come in 2010. Remember, get those Top 10 lists in to my email address... raysrealm@aol.com ... by Jan 31, 2010. See the details a couple posts back and, of course, I the paranoid delusionist will remind you again. I'm getting ready to sit down and start working on mine and I want to make sure everybody else has to pull their hair out the way I do. Not that I have very much left to pull out anyway, but hey, you know how that goes!!! Have fun, stay safe and rawk like a mutha!!!

No comments: